Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cyber crap

We leave Thursday for Oakland, and I'm still getting my stuff together, just today finished up my packing of clothes and now for the hard part. my computer/camera gear. its mostly making sure i have the right chargers and cables for what i bring. oh and as i type this I'm backing up my entire hard drive to an external just to be safe, but with all the cyber crap i collect its taking some time to transfer everything to the other drive. The kick off show was a great time, plenty of people showed up and said there hello and goodbyes, not sure on how much money they made but i can say with some certainty that it was a decent amount.

Well thats all for now, cant wait to get out there and get this nervous feeling over with. I'll update thursday night with how the show went and maybe a couple pictures, till then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ryan! just letting you know i stalk you and read this. so keep updating so i have something to do. :]

-allison

Ryan said...

i wouldnt have it any other way!